Grassroots Scheme | Explained...
The below indicates what benefits you will receive when you hit certain tiers:
- 4,000 AED – 500 AED Voucher to spend at Myprotein
- 12,000 AED - 10% commission on all sales
- 24,500 AED – 1250 AED Voucher to spend at Myprotein
- 36,000 AED – 12% commission on all sales
- 50,000 AED – 2,500 AED Voucher to spend at Myprotein
Revenue is monitored per calendar year. All commission incentives organised by a 3rd party network. Ask when applying
- The ‘8-12% commission’ and ‘voucher payment’ is subject to the terms of the “AWIN” affiliate scheme. Subject to the terms of the affiliate scheme, the club will receive ‘commission’ directly from AWIN. We are not obliged to pay any ‘commission’ and ‘bonus voucher payment’ under the aforementioned scheme.
- The scheme (together with any products which are purchased or supplied under or in connection with the scheme) are subject to our website terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions without notice from time to time.
- Subject to clause 5 and clause 6, we shall not be liable to the club in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for any of the following losses or damages arising out of or in connection with the Cash For Clubs scheme (including but not limited to the consumption and/or use of Myprotein products):
- (i) loss of profit;
- (ii)loss of business;
- (iii) loss of revenue;
- (iv) loss of goodwill or damage to reputation; or
- (v) any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage howsoever cause
- Subject to clause 4 and clause 6, our maximum aggregate liability in contract, tort, or otherwise (including any liability for any negligent act or omission) howsoever arising out of or in connection with the performance of our obligations under this Cash for Clubs shall be limited to 50,000 AED.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation and/or any other liability which cannot be excluded at law.